Something tells me that a cleaning kit box is not a very popular subject among box artists. I’ve decided to do something a little bit different and choose it as a subject. I didn’t want to stray away too much from the original either.
Having original product in excellent condition, I went along and scanned the front without removing it from original foil. After all, they can fetch a decent buck on eBay. 600dpi is what I generally work with. Details are important. Output is done in 300dpi. Reworked everything in Illustrator, and result is for your to judge.
BTW, I have a great admiration for VGBoxart.com founder & community, so it was only natural to post it there.
Please, let me know what you think.